We’re going to be starting a new feature on BrainFuel. It’s called “Ask Bob” and it gives you a chance to ask Bob from Bob’s BBQ (reference) any question under the sun.
To get the ball rolling I’ve come up with a few sample questions.
- What’s your favorite science experiment involving small rodents?
- Do you brush your teeth twice a day?
- Do you use Sweet ‘N Low in your iced tea?
- What’s the square root of 2502525208086068
- How does a catalytic converter work?
- Is my idea Web 2.0 compliant?
- Do you like chicken BBQ better than beef brisquet?
To get started, leave your question for Bob in the comments. He will select one question every week and answer it on BrainFuel, beginning this week.
Update: Bob responds to your questions.