- IE6 Peekaboo Bug.
- Expanse CMS looks interesting.
- Programmer Meet Designer.
- One big happy family.
- SEO Ebook with some actual content.
- Shopping cart that sells for $500 month for the coffee bean industry. Over three years that adds up to $18,000. What a ripoff.
- Mentos and Diet Coke.
- This is a confusing photo.
- Ray Fenwick.
- Some good insight about delegating upwards in an organization.
- Traineo has one of the best sign up processes I have ever seen.
- This is an interesting little writeup about some of the things you should think about before launching a web app.
- New Design Blogs.
- Rate Comments Plugin.
- Fishermen drift 5,500 miles in 11 months.
- Oriskany Sinking.
- Tracks is a web-based application to help you implement David Allen’s Getting Things Done methodology.
- A funny Dilbert about life.
- Airports with free wifi access.
- Here’s a clever Harley Davidson ad campaign.
- Brian Regan has some new clips up on his web site.
One response to “Monday Link Breakfast”
I signed up on logopond. I found it to be quite the neat site.