Enzo Valenzetti is the name of a guy from the LOST episodes. Someone told me about it so I figured I’d shoot for a high ranking and see what happens.
With that said, here are a few links from the last week:
- This makes me sick.
- Superman trailer.
- Napoleon and Pedro Hawk the Utah State Fair.
- A little bit of information overload psychology.
- Civil Netizen — Simple drag-and-drop file sharing.
- Archives 2.0 WordPress plugin that improves the usefulness of your archives.
- I wish people would steal our stuff so we could make something this cool. (Via Ben)
- The cold hard truth about the web hosting industry.
- Neat poster showing oil usage trends since the 1800s.
- Blue Frog spam fighting tool.
- The Trunk Monkey
- Cozy Rocket
- Tattered Fly
- Brazil Tourism
- Neat little presentation by Steve Jobs at Cupertino
- I am going to have to begin taking photos of coffee beans after seeing this shot.
- Check it out: Google Maps of Baghdad show US Tanks.
- A lot of dot com companies have numbers in their name. Here’s one with just a number.
2 responses to “Enzo Valenzetti”
“This makes me sick” too.
That Napoleon is one crispy crouton.