Some links from the last few weeks:
- I’d love to buy this island.
- High Dynamic Range photosets.
- Painting grass. Check out the photo at the bottom. Via Tom.
- I agree with Andy about Slashdot. While they may not ‘hate’ designers they are definately not respecting this field. They should be paying a few designers to come up with design concepts first and then paying to have the winning design transformed into CSS. They probably make bank on the ads on their site so this is nothing to them.
- The customer is always right except when they are not your customer.
- Searches originating from Redmond, Washington primarily use Google.
- Ajax on Rails
- Let’s Settle This. Who Would Win?
- I ran across the Arby’s web site and could hardly believe it.
3 responses to “End of April Links”
I’m not surprised with the Google search results originating from Redmond. I was on the bus the other day and noticed three out of the five MS employees around me had their homepage set to Google. I swear it’s true. I was going to inquire why the Google over MSN to one guy that was showing me his new toy.
Holy moley. I can’t believe Arby’s site either. Man, Chris. Let’s call them up right now.
Tom – I think you and Chris should start a new segment called “Flip that Site” where you find websites that are in need of some TLC and give them a whole new look! You could put a time limit on it and record your desktop & then podcast the video!