A few links from the past few weeks… that are worth sharing.
- Bevel effect patterns for Photoshop — Free.
- Most Interesting Man In The World — Via Tom.
- Presidential Campaign Graphic Identities — Invaluable advice.
- iFreeMem — Andrew told me about this.
- Make the logo bigger — A funny mp3.
- Scribd Rails Scaling Presentation — Some useful information about caching.
- More cowbell — A classic.
- Dwight — Classic.
- Website Grader — Could be valuable while talking with prospects.
- The Ad Agency to End All Ad Agencies — The book about this agency is amazing.
- Simplepie — could be a useful rss parser for someone.
One response to “Chris’ Weekend Links – May 19th”
The “Make the logo bigger” song is priceless. One of my coworkers sent it to me a few weeks ago. Listening to it again because it’s awesome.
I wonder what inspired the inclusion of the Blue Oyster Cult sketch…