Ok folks, I think I’ve hit my peak. Someone said I remind them of Cary Grant. You know, that Cary Grant. I can’t decide if this is a good thing or a very, very bad thing.
In other news we have a GREAT week lined up for BrainFuel content. I’m especially excited about Thursday and Friday’s posts and hope you will agree (you’ll have to wait). I had several spurts of inspiration recently and took some time to write this weekend.
A couple of interesting tidbits:
- We just passed 1,500 posts on BrainFuel, which is very exciting. Here’s to another 1,500.
- Just added Yahoo! Publisher Network ads on the site. They only display on subpages above the comment area. We’ve never made much money from ads. Maybe it can fund a pizza party.
- The idea popped up to have a BrainFuel bowling party. That idea’s great but I probably won’t do it until next year, if ever. We’ll have to see how things go. If we make a ton from Yahoo ads maybe we can fund the whole thing!
- Have you ever seen this photo of John D. Rockefeller? (the oil guy) The photographer should be shot. He looks like an evil clone without a mouth.
- At the church picnic Saturday I played volleyball and had a string where I got 7 points in a row. It was great!
- The weather here in Phoenix is starting to feel great! Winter is coming! Winter in AZ is great.
- I was reading Interllectual.com and just thought it was cool how the site has a meter on the right side where she tracks the number of times people say “I need that ASAP.”
4 responses to “Cary Grant and Me”
Congrats Chris, on the 1500 posts – wow! Also, surely being confused with Cary Grant is a good thing? 😉
Ooooh– Cary Grant was reading my site?! I think I might melt, asap! 🙂
Haha, great comment Andrea. Thanks.
You know, I’ve never noticed this before, but Jimmy Stewart and Cary Grant could be related they look so much alike in these photos.