I’ve been observing this iPhone madness, and when Andrew sent me this link to an obviously gentle PC World iPhone Stress Test video, I had to provide my own recommended stress testing guidelines.
The Chris Tingom iPhone Stress Test
- Play “egg toss” on the parking lot
- Drop it down an elevator shaft (a mine shaft will do in a pinch)
- Throw it against a brick wall with all of your might
- Play baseball with the iPhone (professional pitcher not required)
- “Accidentally” microwave it with lunch
- Freeze it with your lunch leftovers
- Run over it with a lawnmower
- Play ice hocky and use the iPhone as a puck!
I’m sure you can imagine it wouldn’t survive. But if it did, I’d buy one. In other news, Viddler is giving away two iPhones in July.