A few indicators telling me our web app is gonna be the bomb:
- Every time I show people our product, they want to be a beta tester
- They usually want to help out somehow
- Some of them want to invest
- All of them tell me how they do things now, and how this will enable them to move away from product XYZ
- They all want this product tomorrow
- We have killer features nobody else has
Speed is of the essence…
13 responses to “Indicators”
How about a hint!
It involves cheese
I wanna be a beta tester! It’s only fair too, since I shared some secret stuff with you.
Don’t worry, we’ll have a beta testing phase. We have to!
cmon… you gotta atleast drop some hint..
Is it as cool as this?
A game. They give you a penny to start. You play someone else with a penny. Winner gets 2 pennies and goes on to play someone else with two. Winner gets 4 and so on.
Last 30 rounds and you win over 10 million buckaroos.
I cant imagine anything cooler than that — even if it did involve cheese.
Yea, moola is gonna be pretty good, but I have a feeling that Chris’ app will be brilliant! So hurry up guys!
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Sid!
Jason: There most likely won’t be any hints for a little while as we need to get some things done first and I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag. We have the interface designed for about 6 screens. That’s all I will say.
Dibbs on beta testing!
Well i cant wait to see whats being cooked up.
Well who can resist a post like that? Of course I want one too.
o c’mon let us beta test!!!! pleeeeeez? pretty please with sugar on top?