Happy New Year everyone!
This year has been a wild ride for me. I think the last half of the year was better than the first (who’s counting?). So much has changed in the last year – it’s incredible. I wonder what 2005 holds…
Here’s some goals, some wishes, and some thoughts for 2005 (in no particular order):
1. I sure hope that the new version of WordPress ends comment spam forever. Even after implementing some tricks to prevent spammers I still get a good two dozen every day.
2. I hope someone ends e-mail spam for good.
3. I hope to implement processes that enable us to schedule projects better. Something or someone always gets in the middle and throws everything off.
4. I want to laugh a lot more next year. I can’t wait to get my hands on the new Brian Regan DVD.
5. I want to launch several side projects in 2005 that will introduce additional revenue sources.
6. I want to spend less time at the office.
8. Play more ping pong.
9. Take another 10,000 photos with my camera.
10. I hope Google introduces the next version of Picasa photo manager so I can more easily manage my existing digital photos.
11. I want to get a Page Rank 7 on our Tornado site (right now it’s a 6). I’d take a PR8 but that’s asking for a lot.
I have several other personal goals I’ll keep to myself. They’re big and lofty and some people by now probably think I’m crazy. Oh well, comes with the territory, I suppose. I’m thankful more than ever for my friends and family.