We were trying to think of a way to get more comments on BrainFuel and decided an article about Google would probably do the trick. Here are the ten headlines we came up with. Which one do you think would get the most traffic from Digg?
- Google Sold at Auction, Yahooligans Rampage
- Google Bankruptcy Looming
- Insider Information on Why Google Sucks
- 10 Reasons Why Google Is Going Down and You Know It
- Trade Secrets for Google Stolen: Next 100 Years of Business Plans Revealed!
- Google Cancels Free Lunch Program Saying Google Employees are Fat Lazy Slobs
- Disney Buys Googleplex: Said to be Next Disneyland
- Google Announces Plans to Charge for Gmail According to a Google Spokesperson
- Google To Begin Charging For Searching
- Google Employee Shocker: 20% Time is Lie!
Can you think of any others? Note to everyone: I posted this in the Whimsical category for a reason.
16 responses to “10 Google Headlines You Would Totally Click”
11. Google does Evil
I really like #6
The “lighter” side of BrainFuel.
What kind of fish is a LampOn?
A LampOn fish is a fish you find in de Nile.
Does the LampOn fish give off a fluorescent light, or an incandescent light?
Incidentially it’s indefinately incandescent.
11. Google Stole AltaVista search algorithm
11. Google announces it will add an extra “o” to its name.
Microsoft to purchase Google for $4.5B
BrainFuel found to be homepage of 65% of all Googlers.
Supreme Court: Google must slow down while the rest of the world catches up.
Department of Justice Orders Google to Publicly Reveal Names and Addresses of All Naughty Searchers
12. FDA Research Reveals Too Much Google Can Lead to Elevated Levels of Cholesterol and Knowitol.
Google: Man’s best friend? Can your dog fetch every newspaper in the country? In 1 second?
Google to index my underwear drawer – Desktop livesearch ala Google Desktop
No more worrying about what’s clean and what’s not.